Environmental Heating & Air Solutions is a family-owned and operated business that has always put the welfare of our employees and clients above all else for the past 10 plus years.
In today’s climate of concern, we want to notify all of our current clients as well as future clients that we take the effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. The health, safety, and peace of mind of our customers are our top priority through this difficult time. We are taking steps to ensure we can continue to serve and maintain all of your HVAC needs during this period of the COVID-19 outbreak.
In order to ensure that we all remain in good health and avoid the spread of COVID-19 we ask that if you or your family members are experiencing health challenges or have traveled out of the country recently, you advise us when confirming your appt.
Protocols For Safe Home Visits
EHA Solutions has been and will continue taking any and all necessary precautions to avoid spreading COVID-19 from house to house. In order to make this effect, we have implemented protocols to help keep everyone healthy during our visits. EHA Solutions team members are all being urged to follow the safety protocols set forth by the CDC. Our team is also outfitted with hand sanitizer, latex gloves, and masks in addition to the CDC guidelines.
Below is a full timeline of our COVID-19 response:
- On February 1st, 2020, we increased our office cleaning schedule to maintain a healthier work environment for all team members.
- On February 27, 2020, we purchased and distributed hand sanitizer, N95 masks, and latex gloves for all team members to use multiple times per day.
- On March 9, 2020, we installed a new PHI-Cell Bulb in our existing Active U.V. Sanitation System in our office HVAC system(s) and chemically cleaned all components as well as set the fan to “ON” to provide maximum filtration and protection for all of our team members.
- New cleaning protocols to disinfect all surfaces multiple times per day have been put into effect, monitored, and executed.
- Social distancing in our office, including all meetings being hosted digitally, will remain in practice until further notice.
- All personnel at high risk have been home for their protection
- Anyone feeling ill or showing any signs of sickness is to not report to work and seek medical attention
- Personnel will wash hands before entering your home/office
- Personnel will wear gloves when in your home/office
- Handshaking, fist-bumping, and any physical contact will be avoided
- We will not be handing out business cards, they will only be sent digitally to avoid physical contact
- We will practice social distancing and maintain 3’ to 6′ of space at all times.
- Tools are being disinfected before entering your home/office
- We will provide any information that comes about within our company about illnesses that may arise
You can trust that the EHA Team member(s) visiting your home or business is taking the community’s concerns to heart. We have all seen first-hand the compassionate and supportive community we have. During times such as these, we’re proud of not only our community but also how our team is supporting each other and our clients. We will continue to monitor the situation and do what is in the best interest of our employees and valued clients. As our community works together to navigate this situation, you can trust that EHA Solutions is still fully prepared to service and install your HVAC and Water Heating equipment and continue to be there for you and your family when you need us.
Digital Estimates Now Available
We are now offering virtual appointments. Fill out your information in our online quote form to get started! You’ll be prompted to receive a text message allowing you to take a video of your space to submit to our team. Learn more about this tool here:
Additionally, you can start a two-way video chat with us straight from our Facebook page! Message us on Facebook to get started.
As we continue to stay updated on this crisis we would like to extend our services to individuals in our community in need of errands or assistance.
We are here to help our community in any way we can.
Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions or needs.