With our maintenance plans, we give you comprehensive support to keep your heating system in top condition all year round.
Full-Service Maintenance Plans for Home Heating Systems
Owning a home in Northern California means staying on top of an endless to-do list, and performing scheduled heater maintenance is an important step in keeping your property comfortable, efficient, and functional. However, it is easy to neglect the regular maintenance that your HVAC system needs, and that’s where the professionals at Environmental Heating & Air Solutions come in!
By offering affordable heater maintenance plans that cover the full scope of your inspection needs, we can take one more item off of your chore list.
Our maintenance plans are comprehensive, affordable, and designed to:
- Improve the overall performance and efficiency of your heating system
- Help your heating unit fulfill its expected lifespan
- Reduce the amount you’ll need to spend on future repairs and replacements
- Give you peace of mind knowing your family is safe, warm, and protected
Heating Maintenance Service Agreement – $14.99/month or $199.00 if paid upfront
- Two seasonal maintenance visits per year
- 20% discount on repairs
- $49 service call fee (normally $89)
- 5-Year P&L warranty on all repairs performed by EHA for all EHA Members that have remained active and current
- 5% off a new Lennox system
- 5% off any new Home Comfort System upgrades and all system enhancements and accessories
- Additionally, when you purchase a new Lennox Home Comfort System and purchase an EHA agreement on that system, EHA will automatically extend your 1-year labor warranty to a full 5-year labor warranty on your new system!
Learn More About Our Exclusive Heating Maintenance Plans Today
Stay on top of any problems or concerns with your home heating system by having the experts at Environmental Heating & Air Solutions take care of all of the maintenance! Just call today to discuss your needs with one of our friendly contractors, or fill out our online form now to request more information and a free quote for a professional heating service in Northern California.
- Energy Efficient Heating
- Heating Unit Inspection
- Heater Installation
- Heater Maintenance Plans
- Heater Repairs
- Replacement Heaters
- Heating Units