Our three levels of maintenance protection keep your system running in prime condition to save you money down the road.
Protect Your AC Investment with Maintenance Service
Have you taken the time to examine your air conditioning units lately? Chances are that your AC system is out of sight and out of mind unless a problem arises, but without proper air conditioning maintenance, you can end up paying much more in the long run!
At Environmental Heating & Air Solutions, we know that staying on top of maintenance for your AC units can be a challenge.
That’s why we offer comprehensive air conditioning maintenance plans in Northern California that are all designed to:
- Uphold the requirements of your manufacturer equipment warranties
- Include a 31-Point Safety and Performance Inspection Tune-Up
- Extended the lifespan of your equipment and reduce utility costs
- Include discounts on all future air conditioning services
- Give you priority status with a service guarantee of 48 hours
- Eliminate overtime charges—with no hidden or additional fees!
The AC specialists at EHA Solutions have in-depth knowledge of all air conditioning systems, and you can count on us to provide the best in thorough maintenance service as a NATE-certified, award-winning company. In addition to our repairs and installations, we can help you keep your system in prime condition throughout every season of the year with our Energy Savings AC maintenance plan.
Energy Savings Agreement—$14.97/month or $199.00 if paid upfront
- Two seasonal maintenance visits per year
- 20% discount on repairs
- $49 service call fee for EHA Members (normally $89 for non-members)
- 5-Year P&L warranty on all repairs performed by EHA for all EHA Members that have remained active and current
- 5% off a new Lennox system
- 5% off any new Home Comfort System upgrades and all system enhancements and accessories
- Additionally, when you purchase a new Lennox Home Comfort System and purchase an EHA agreement on that system, EHA will automatically extend your 1-year labor warranty to a full 5-year labor warranty on your new system!
Get More Information on Our Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans
Discovering issues with your AC unit before they become a problem can improve the performance and lifespan of your system—while also saving you a lot of money on future repairs and replacements! Stay ahead of the curve at a price you can afford by contacting Environmental Heating & Air Solutions to learn more about our maintenance plans and other professional air conditioning services. You can also fill out our online form now, and we’ll get you started with a free quote and consultation.
- Energy Efficient Cooling
- Air Conditioner Unit Inspection
- Air conditioning Installation
- Air Conditioning Maintenance Plans
- Air Conditioning Repairs
- Replacement Air Conditioner
- Air Conditioning Units