We offer the innovative products and services you need to have an exceptional heating replacement experience.
Replace Your Home Heating Unit with Unparalleled Performance
Not all replacement heaters are created equal, and when it comes to HVAC systems, every home has its own unique needs and setup. Since 2010, Environmental Heating & Air Solutions has been providing Northern California residents with high-performance heaters and guaranteed replacement services.
Our replacement heater installers take the time to fully understand your heating needs and energy efficiency goals before recommending the solution that is right for you, and you can rely on us as a trusted local contractor that offers:
- Top-Rated Lennox Heater Systems
- Complete Solutions for Financing
- Skilled, Certified Installation Crews
- Comprehensive Service and Support
Replacement Heating Units Engineered for Superior Performance
EHA Solutions only offers products that we know will help to deliver a five-star experience you can feel, but the quality of our Lennox systems isn’t the only reason to choose us for your replacement heater.
Our team is fully trained and certified to offer professional heating replacement services, and we can help you install a new system that comes with:
- Custom Configurations: Whether want a solution for zoned temperature control, need to pair a heat pump with a furnace, or have in-floor heating or radiators, we offer heating units designed around your household’s needs.
- Exceptional Energy Ratings: All of the furnaces, boilers, and other replacement heating units that we offer are built to deliver incredible efficiency in even the coldest months of the year, with energy ratings of up to 98.7%.
- Noise-Free Operation: Nobody wants to listen to the loud hum of a furnace in a closed-up home, but our Lennox systems provide quiet, hassle-free operation to ensure a peaceful home interior.
Sign-Up Today for a Free Heating Replacement Estimate in Northern California!
Whether your heating unit has broken down in the middle of winter, or you want to upgrade to a high-efficiency system before the cold weather starts, count on Environmental Heating & Air Solutions to provide the products, services, and value you need. Call today to learn more about our home heating solutions in Northern California, or fill out our online form to easily request your free, no-obligation estimate!
- Energy Efficient Heating
- Heating Unit Inspection
- Heater Installation
- Heater Maintenance Plans
- Heater Repairs
- Replacement Heaters
- Heating Units