Environmental Heating and Air Solutions is here to offer a world-class experience to all of our customers, existing and potential, by delivering five-star service, every time!
We work in a fast-paced environment; positive, reliable, high-energy professionals need only apply.
Voted 2019 Best Place to Work by the Sacramento Business Journal, ranked on the Inc. 5000 list for 2018, 2019, and 2020, winner of the Circle of Excellence award by Lennox International!
- 2 or more years in HVAC Install Coordination
- Data entry and basic computer skillsTime management capability
- Self-motivated and able to work independently or collectively with others
- Must be able to submit and pass pre-employment background check and drug screening.
- Dental & Vision
- 401(k) with matching
- Vacation and paid holidays
- 40 Hours Per Week
- $18 to $24 Per Hour