How Our Maintenance Agreement Works: There are several ways the Environmental Savings Maintenance Agreement will improve the health of your comfort system and your pocketbook:
1) Two annual check-ups of your heating and cooling system allow for minor issues to be diagnosed and resolved before the problem can become extreme.
2) As an Environmental Savings agreement customer, you are offered a 5%-25% discount on repairs, dependent upon which membership you choose. Over time, this deduction will most likely pay for the cost of purchasing the agreement. Plus you will never pay overtime charges for an air conditioner or heating system breakdown after hours.
3) You save on system replacement. When it’s time to replace your air conditioning system, you are also taking part in the option to get the costs of 6 or 12 months the maintenance agreement credited back on the purchase of your new system. Two of the ESA options allow for 5%-10% off of your new system installation as well.
4.) Maintenance Agreement Check-Up Scheduling. This is one less thing for you to remember! We
will keep track of your check-ups and contact you to schedule a convenient appointment time.
ESA Plan Benefits:
- Lower Energy Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Breakdowns
- Improved Capacity
- 5%-25% Discounts on Repairs
- Priority Customer Status
- Inflation Protection
- Agreement is Transferrable
- No Overtime Charges
- We Contact You to Schedule
Furnace cleaning and safety inspections completed during Fall months.
Air conditioning tune-ups are completed during Spring months.